Minecraft Mods Calculations Full Version Free Download
Minecraft Mods Calculations puts a functioning calculator within Minecraft. So if you need to do basic calculations on how many blocks you’ll need for a particular area for example, then simply tap C to open up the calculator.
It has a helpful function of determining the distance to a designated coordinate.
And you can even determine the coordinates within the Nether as they relate to the overworld. This mod provides an easy converter when you input the desired numbers.
Minecraft Mods Features:
- Press V (C in < 1.12) by default to open Calculator GUI
- Perform arithmetic calculations
- Calculate distance to set of coordinates
- Convert overworld coordinates to nether coordinates, and vice versa
Minecraft Mods Calculations Installation:
- Install Forge
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder
- Download the mod and place the jar file in .minecraft/mods
Yes, you can use this mod in your modpack. I’d prefer if you provide a link to the mod’s CurseForge page, but that’s up to you.
Minecraft Mods Calculations:
So here are all the Download links and complete guide to install the Minecraft Mods Calculations. Download and enjoy!